Azerbaijan's premier exhibition for the
HVAC industry

22 - 25 October 2014
Baku, Azerbaijan
Image 1< Image 2< Image 3< Aquatherm< Aquatherm<
Opportunites at Aqua-Therm
Event news

Aqua-Therm Baku grows by 10%

The 5th edition of Aqua-Therm Baku ran from the 23 to 26 October 2013 alongside Azerbaijan's leading building & interiors exhibiton BakuBuild 2013 at the capitals Baku Expo Centre, to present climate-controlled equipment, ventilation & heating systems, insulation materials and water supply systems from local and international suppliers. More than 80 companies from Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Russia, France, Germany among others exhibited at the exhibition. This included leading global brands such as Ariston (Italy) Carrier (USA), Viesmann (Germany), Wolf (Germany), Baxi (Italy), Grundfos (Denmark), Immergas (Italy), Devi (Denmark) Danfoss (Denmark), Hitachi (Japan) and Valtec (Russia). Occupying the second and fourth pavilions and part of the lobby of the Baku Expo Centre Aqua-Therm Baku 2013 reported 10% growth compared to the 2012 exhibition. The number of first time exhibitors made up 50% of the total number of participants and 60% of the space was occupied by international companies alone. A business programme was also held alongside the exhibition and included workshops hosted by international exhibitors including  "Thermal Solutions from the Danfoss Company" and "Aereco's hydro-sensitive ventilation technology for comfort and energy saving"  International exhibitor Carlo Di Lorenzo , Area Manager for Italian comapny Mut Meccanica Tovo s.p.a comments "It is a first year at Aqua-Therm Baku our reason for attending was to gain a distributor here in Azerbaijan. We were drawn to the Azerbaijan market as we heard it was an up and coming market that is growing rapidly. We see a lot of potential here, the opportunities are huge. We have participated at other Aqua-Therm’s namely Aqua-Therm Almaty and know that the organisation of these shows has always been good so that is why we are here." The Aqua-Therm exhibitions are held every year in Moscow, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Novosibirsk. Aqua-Therm Baku 2014 will run from 22 to 25 October. It is organised by Iteca Caspian and ITE Group plc, and their partners EUF (Turkey), GiMA (Germany), ITE Gulf (UAE) and ITE China, who actively attracted international companies to take part in the exhibition in Azerbaijan. For more information about Aqua-Therm Baku 2014, please contact bi@ite-exhibitions.com.

Welcome to the 6th International Exhibition for Heating, Ventilation Air-Conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary, Enviromental Technology and Swimming Pool – AQUATHERM Baku 2014. The exhibition will be held in Baku on 22-25 October 2014. 

The International Specialised Exhibition of Heating and Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary Ware and Pools offers an excellent opportunity:

for exhibiting companies

  • to demonstrate their products and services to thousands of industry specialists
  • to show themselves in the environment of professionals, colleagues, partners, competitors and representatives of mass media;

for visitors
  • to get acquainted with the sector’s latest innovations and developments
  • to take professional consultations from specialists
  • to find new business partners and maintain existing business contacts

Click here to view the AQUATHERM Baku 2014 Brochure

Click here to download the 2013 Exhibitor List

Book Space
Quick Register
Subsribe for Updates

Contact us

By phone

Dilshod Yusupov
Head of Sales
+44 (0) 20 7596 5077
Beocme a sponsor
Book Space
Power Info Today
Rehva Supporter
Become a partner
Become a partner
Event prom
Group prom