Ternopil authorities would provide up to 70% of house thermo modernization cost
The city authorities of Ternopil (North-West of Ukraine) have implemented a new housing programme in which part funding will be available for thermo modernisation in residential property. The city will provide 70% of the funds with inhabitants expected to paythe remaining 30%.
Aqua-Therm Kyiv is the Eastern Europe’s unique properly-segmented HVAC industry event. As a cost-effective business platform rated by 96% of exhibitors for its excellent ROI, it is used by leading international brands and major market players for launching their new products and services in front of over 15,000 key industry buyers and specifiers. It is an annual trade show attracting the right audience with 88% of the visitors are the decision makers and a half of all the visitors are company owners and directors from all regions of Ukraine and neighboring states who specifically attend to gain first hand access to year’s newest prices for the whole trading season and to participate at some 20 specialised conferences and presentations bursting with ready-to-use industry solutions and show-exclusive offers. Aqua-Therm Kyiv takes place at the International Exhibition Center, Kiev’s best exhibition venue with up-to-date modern infrastructure and easy access by public and private transport, an ideal place for running a successful international event.
Taking place on 12- 15 May 2015, at the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) in Kyiv, the event features hundreds of domestic and international industry players who are keen to promote their latest products and technologies to industry specialists such as installers, dealers, engineers, architects, regional distributors and municipal buyers.
In 2014, the event had 26,832 visits from specialist trade visitors. Furthermore, 377 exhibiting companies represented 20 countries worldwide.
To read the 2014 post show report, please click here
To read the Aqua-Therm Kyiv Advertising Campaign 2015 please
To read the 2015 Brochure please click here
To view the 2015 exhibitor list click here